We have installed an ultraviolet HEPA filter for your health and safety. We have also invested in an ultraviolet equipment sanitizer. We take your health and safety very seriously.
If at any point you are feeling unwell please call us so that we can cancel your appointment. Here are some guidelines that follow DOH recommendations
– Masks are to be worn by both parties at all times. We have provided disposable paper masks in the event you forget a mask.
– Face work is not permitted at this time
– We are asking you to wait in your car until the time of your appointment, and not use the waiting rooms. We have allotted a large gap between appointments. This gives us plenty of time to clean. At your exact scheduled time, please come right in. Your therapist will be ready and waiting for you.
– We are not using the waiting rooms at this time
-Our air filter remains on at all times day and night
– We have removed reading materials such as magazines from common spaces
– We have replaced the carpeting and replaced the blinds
– We have sanitized and relocated oils and lotions to the closet, keeping a minimal amount of decor in the room
– We are not offering aromatherapy, or crystal therapy at this time
– We ask both parties to wash hands and use sanitizer frequently, including before and after all appointments.
– We are not offering drinking water at this time
– All door knobs and touched surfaces will be wiped down between clients
– We ask clients to book appointments online or by calling
– We have provided contactless payment: Apple Pay and google pay along with credit cards. We will not be accepting cash or checks.
– We will provide a paperless appointment waiver that is included in your conformation email. This prevents you from having to fill out any forms when you arrive to your appointment.
If there are questions or suggestions that you have, please do not hesitate to reach out any time.