Carolee’s goals are to contribute to the community, empower the public through knowledge, and motivate people to be proactive about their health. Carolee feels that continued education is vital for wellness professionals.
Carolee V Nevulis, FNP
Nurse Practitioner, Reiki Instructor, Master Reflexologist, Celiac Educator, Functional Medicine Provider
Carolee has a varied background ranging from Buddhist Psychology to Critical Care.
Over time she has adopted a transcultural approach to healing, drawing from a wide variety of body work, reflexology methods, and energy medicine. Carolee discovered holistic health at a young age in her quest to feel and be healthier. She developed a passion for the healing arts, and today practices Holistic Healthcare, Reiki, Reflexology, Celiac Education, and Health Coaching to help improve the health and wellness of others. Carolee studied Primary Care at Simmons University, and Functional Medicine at the Kresser Institute.
Carolee draws on extensive training and practice in numerous healing modalities to provide relaxing, dynamic, and effective therapeutic sessions. She carries a passion for health and organic living throughout her practice, using only exceptional products. Some of her favorites include Dr. Hauschka, Apollo Herbs, and Sarada. Carolee loves to work with clients that are interested in decreasing stress, and unplugging from their busy life for a little R & R.
She believes that when the client is leading their own healing process they are empowered to make lasting changes in their journey toward consciousness and health.
• Reflexology: Certified by The Center for Universal Reflexology
Instructor: Teri Magnan
• American Standard Reflexology: Certified by The New England Institute of Reflexology’s – Specialized Weight Management & Body Image Reflexology
Instructor: Valerie Voner
• Thermotherapy: Certified by, LaStone Therapy Inc. Simply Stones
Instructor: Colleen Chausse
• Reiki: Certified as a Reiki Master & Independent Usui Reiki Teacher
Reiki I, II, advanced and Reiki Master from Myra Partyka, All That Matters
• Ayurveda: Certified by Sacred Stone Education Center, Nasya & Karna Purana Therapy
Instructor: Karyn Chabot, D.Ay, LMT
• Ear Coning: Certified by It’s My Health, Ear Coning
Instructor: Nancy Bartlett
• Myofascial Release: Certified by It’s My Health, Myofascial Release Certification courses in Neck, Shoulder, and Back techniques
Instructor: Andraly Horn
• Ayurveda: Certified by Sacred Stone Education Center, Sacred Stone Facial & Ayurvedic Beauty
Instructor: Karyn Chabot, D.Ay, LMT
• Ayurveda: Certified by Sacred Stone Education Center, Ayurvedic Face Lift
Instructor: Dr.Vaidya Mishra
• Buddhist Psychology: Attended the Foundation of the Sacred Stream’s; Buddhist Psychology I and II
Instructor: Dr. Isa Gucciardi, Ph. D
• Thai Yoga BodyWork: Level 1 Thai Yoga Body Work Immersion Certification
Instructor: Ed Cardinal, PT
• Shamanic Journeying and Depth Hypnosis
Instructor: Dr. Isa Gucciardi, Ph.D
• Versed in; Vietnamese Reflexology, Indian face and head massage, Ayurvedic foot and face massage, spiritual footwork, integrated acupressure, and marma point work
Mohandas K. Gandhi: “As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world — that is the myth of the atomic age — as in being able to remake ourselves. ”
Albert Einstein: “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
“Carolee is a competent professional and natural born healer whose quiet energy and knowledge,combined with a natural effervescence, enhances all of her focused treatments. I have found all of our sessions have brought me closer to my true self and given me a deeper sense of the healing process from the inside out. The atmosphere she creates is always conducive to the treatments as well.”
“Just great caregiving services. I suffer from Heart Disease, Fibromyalga, PTSD and Hormone issues. This therapy has helped me deal with physical and emotional pain.”
“I have had over a dozen treatments from Carolee and it is a special treat everytime. She has a therapeutic touch, it’s so relaxing. An added plus – I learn something new. She is extremely knowledgeable.”
“Carolee is highly trained in the Holistic arts. Her consideration for your well being is top priority and I always feel safe during all treatments received. Every treatment is custom tailored for me and my current needs. Making appointments is super easy with online access to choose the date and time that works for me. I highly recommend making an appointment with Carolee for any of the treatments she provides. “
“You are an amazing woman and a gift to all who know you. Continue your remarkable journey with love and peace.”